Google
 

Friday, November 9, 2007

SRK bowled over by Om Shanti Om; gifts Farah a Mercedes


After seeing the final print of 'Om Shanti Om', Shahrukh Khan is bowled over by the film to such a great extent that he has pronto gifted Farah Khan a white Mercedes.Apparently 'baadshah' of Bollywood was highly impressed by the entertainment quotient of the film and deemed fit to acknowledge and reward Farah for her hard work and treatment meted to 'Om Shanti Om'.Says Farah, "Shahrukh and I saw the copy around a week back and he was very happy with the results. Next thing I know, I was gifted a Mercedes."Knowing Shahrukh Khan for being generous with his friends, it may not really have been a bolt out of blue. "A Mercedes wasn't something that I was expecting as a gift", informs Farah, "To be honest I was surprised!"

No comments: